Location: Camden, London
Balance unites world-class fitness trainers, awe-inspiring yogis and well-travelled chefs, with real people and awesome brands who share a common vision — to achieve a better self. Celebrating the ‘Live fit, happy and healthy’ revolution, Balance covers all aspects of wellbeing through an immersive programme of festivals, and inspiring content from The Balance Journal & TV.
New business, exhibition sales, event sponsorship acquisition, creative solutions, media sales, business development, B2B marketing, event marketing, account management.
A highly ambitious, charismatic, engaging and target driven new business development specialist with outstanding communication skills and a proven track record in media, exhibition and/or sponsorship sales.
Tenacious, entrepreneurial, creative and strategic by nature, you have an innate ability to engage with key clients from all walks of life, take them with you on the sales journey and develop tailored event packages that lead to long term partnerships.
You are a perfectionist with superb negotiation skills and you thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment. You like to perform independently and drive event sales campaigns from inception to completion. You excel at growing existing accounts as well as win new strategic customers from scratch. Your sales approach is versatile, agile and experiential. Establishing long term business relationships bring you the highest level of satisfaction. Among industry peers and colleagues, you lead by example and convey enthusiasm everywhere you go. You are passionate about creative media and of course, you live and breathe London’s healthy food, fitness and wellness revolution.
POSITION GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- Generate and close new business opportunities through highly targeted sales campaigns
- Maximize exhibition sales and sponsorship revenue from existing client base
- Increase revenue from strategic client base through innovation and creative solutions
- Relentlessly innovate to successfully engage with clients across food, fitness, wellness, fashion, beauty, tech and travel industries
- Work closely with COO and Head of Brand Community & Marketing to identify new commercial opportunities
- Lead high profile pitches to secure new clients
- Build successful relationship with key accounts
- Effectively manage sales support team members
- Secure high level partnership with gyms, fitness and yoga studios
- Measure sales results and report weekly
- Deliver exceptional level of customer service and ensure positive customer experience
- Work closely with activation manager to ensure all aspects of sponsorship campaigns are fulfilled
- Play an active role in the planning and delivery of all aspects of the production of our festivals and brand initiatives
- Attend industry events
- Develop in depth knowledge of the Balance ecosystem and the wellness industry
- Embrace the following values and attributes: inspired, creative, commercial, authentic, reliable, accountable, autonomous, versatile, driven, tenacious
- Proven track record and relevant experience in similar role
- Media or event sales experience highly advantageous
- Self-starter- able to identify work that needs to be done and does it without required instruction
- Courteous and professional - able to perform tasks at hand
- Detail oriented- pays attention to details regarding processes and extra attention to agreed sponsors and key stakeholder deliverables
- Communication – outstanding written and verbal ability to communicate in English
- Proven team player - ability to work with a team and achieve daily and monthly goals
- Ability to solve practical problems using reasoning skills
- Ability to work with a large, diverse group of people
- Desire to learn and seek new challenges
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV to email@example.com and a short paragraph explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role and what you would bring to the team.