Want to get your hands on our fabulous Balance Festival Stay Home Haul, full of treats from our Balance Festival 2020 exhibitors? Here’s what you need to know.
Want to get your hands on our fabulous Balance Festival Stay Home Haul, full of treats from our Balance Festival 2020 exhibitors and worth over £1000? Here’s what you need to know.
ENTRY: It’s simple – take our Covid-19 Experience Survey
, to tell us about the changes you’ve experienced in your life since lockdown began, and your hopes for the future. On completing the survey, you’ll automatically be entered into the ballot to win our biggest haul ever!
So, what’s up for grabs? Well, a LOT.
The Balance Festival Stay Home Haul includes:
- A Theragun Percussive Therapy Device
- Form Nutrition goodies including a protein powder of your choice and a steel shaker.
- A Smoothie Bundle from the nutrient fairies at Swisse Me
- A month’s membership at one of Virgin Active’s beautiful gyms (exc. Chiswick)
- Linwoods superfood sachets
- Intimina intimate health bundle
- 12 packs of The Curators' brand new almond snacks
- A 30ml bottle of Restore me CBD’s Original Strength CBD
- 12-month subscription to Vegan Food & Living and Women’s Running
- A case of Bodega Bay’s Apple and Elderflower Hard Seltzer
- A workout mat and top by STRONG by Zumba®
- A bottle of Lyre’s non-alcoholic spirit
- 6 Vibrant Vegan meals and 12 Soulful Food pots
- A skin-boosting ‘Workout Kit’ courtesy of Gym For Your Skin
- Pulsin’s summery Iced Coffee protein and a case of their Peanut Choc Protein Booster
- A 3-month supply of Killa Vanilla
- A selection of Bounce balls
- Apple Cider Vinegar and B12 gummies from CBDfx
- A Supernature Variety Box and a stash of their delicious Peanut Butter Cups (Hershey’s eat your heart out!)
- A year’s supply of organic cotton tampons from DAME
- 14 plantshakes from FOGA, plus a BPA shaker to go with it
- A range of goodies from Zendium, including five toothpastes and a toothbrush, to help you look after those pearly whites.
- A month’s supply of VSL#3 probiotic
- A month’s supply of kefir drinks and yoghurts from The Collective
- A 70cl bottle of Caleno, an alcohol-free spirit that packs a punch
- Reflex Nutrition’s plant-based protein pack
- Offblak’s delicious Tea Discovery set
- A pouch of Free Soul’s Vegan Blend protein
- A gift box full of fizzy treats from Dalston’s
- Activewear from YANA
And now for the boring (but important) bits...
- One entry per individual only
- UK entries only.
- Over 18s only.
- Delivery available to UK Mainland only. Excludes Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
- Competition closes at 5pm on 4 May 2020.
- Winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email, with prizes sent individually by our respective partners.
Keen to win? Take the survey now.