Who says that dry drinking has to end with January? Zesty and refreshing, this is the perfect tipple to kick off your weekend with.
This Gingembre cocktail, designed by La Maison Wellness, pairs zingy ginger with the vanilla and saffron notes of Everleaf, a bittersweet aperitif made with a blend of botanicals. Zesty and refreshing, it's the perfect tipple to kick off your weekend with.
- 30ml Everleaf aperitif
- 15ml Gimber
- 1 tsp of homemade honey water
- London Essence & Co Ginger Beer
- Orange, to garnish
Step 1: Make The Honey Water
Honey water is a great way to balance your cocktail without adding anything nasty…
1. Pick a good quality honey, ideally something from your local area.
2. Add equal parts honey and hot water
3. Stir until the honey is melted
4. Store in the fridge - it will last up to a week
Step 2: Combine
1. Pour Everleaf, Gimber and honey water over ice in a highball glass.
2. Top up with London Essence & Co Ginger Beer
3. Stir gently, garnish, et voila!
About the ingredients...
Everleaf is a beautiful non alcoholic bittersweet aperitif made with a blend of different botanicals. Delicious, versatile and made with consciousness.
London Essence Company makes crafted sodas and tonic water.
Gimber captures the deliciousness and power of ginger in a bottle for you to use easily, either as an ingredient or just with water first thing in the morning.
Got a taste for more? Sip on cocktails featuring Everleaf
at The Well x La Maison Wellness
, our no-and-low alcohol bar, located in the VIP suite at Balance Festival 2021.