The days when you had to get sozzled in the name of celebrating are long gone - and this classy cocktail made using Wild Life Botanicals is proof of just that!
- 50ml homemade white peach purée
- 2 drops of natural vanilla essence
- Top up with Wild Life Botanical Blush
Step 1: Make The Peach Puree
- Wash and cut the peaches into quarters keeping the skin on.
2. Place everything in a blender and purée all ingredients together for a couple of minutes
3. Strain through a fine strainer or chinois using a spoon to work the purée through, ensuring there are no lumps
4. Add a drizzle of fresh lemon juice to avoid the purée turning brown due to oxidation
5. Add a few drops of Vanilla essence directly into the mix - how much is down to personal preference, so make sure you taste it along the way!
P.S - This purée is always most delicious when made fresh, but if white peaches aren't in season don’t you worry as there are plenty of natural white peach purées out there that will do the job perfectly!
Step 2: Combine
1. Pour all ingredients directly into the champagne glass
2. Give it a very gentle stir - you want to mix the ingredients but not to agitate the bubbles
3. Garnish with fresh lemon verbana if in season, or if not, just serve as it is.
About the ingredients...
Wild Life Botanical Blush is a sparkling wine that's ultra-low in alcohol, yet high in goodness. This unique English bubbly is crafted in Cornwall and infused with an uplifting elixir of vitamins, minerals and botanicals each chosen for their health-boosting properties.
Let us mix you up a cocktail using Wild Life Botanicals
at The Well x La Maison Wellness
, our no-and-low alcohol bar, located in the VIP suite at Balance Festival 2020