Who says that dry drinking has to end with January?
This Gingembre cocktail, designed by La Maison Wellness, pairs zingy ginger with the vanilla and saffron notes of Everleaf, a bittersweet aperitif made with a blend of botanicals. Zesty and refreshing, it's the perfect tipple to kick off your weekend with.
- 30ml Everleaf aperitif
- 15ml Gimber
- 1 tsp of homemade honey water
- London Essence & Co Ginger Beer
- Orange, to garnish
Step 1: Make The Honey Water
Honey water is a great way to balance your cocktail without adding anything nasty…
1. Pick a good quality honey, ideally something from your local area.
2. Add equal parts honey and hot water
3. Stir until the honey is melted
4. Store in the fridge - it will last up to a week
Step 2: Combine
1. Pour Everleaf, Gimber and honey water over ice in a highball glass.
2. Top up with London Essence & Co Ginger Beer
3. Stir gently, garnish, et voila!
About the ingredients...
Everleaf is a beautiful non alcoholic bittersweet aperitif made with a blend of different botanicals. Delicious, versatile and made with consciousness.
London Essence Company makes crafted sodas and tonic water.
Gimber captures the deliciousness and power of ginger in a bottle for you to use easily, either as an ingredient or just with water first thing in the morning.
Got a taste for more? Sip on cocktails featuring Everleaf
at The Well x La Maison Wellness
, our no-and-low alcohol bar, located in the VIP suite at Balance Festival 2020.