Looking for a fruity and feelgood ice lolly fix to see you through the summer months? Try this refreshing recipe from Offblak!
What you’ll need
3 Wild At Heart teabag (OR the Glow tea of your choice)
600ml freshly boiled of water
1tbsp apple juice
Ice lolly mould and wooden sticks
Order your Glow Tea, find fruity mocktail recipes, and discover all 12 delicious flavours of Offblak tea over on their website. Free delivery on all orders over £10.
- Brew 3 Wild At Heart teabags (OR Glow tea of your choice) in the freshly boiled water
- Leave to infuse for 15 minutes, then remove the tea bags, stir in the apple juice.
- Leave to cool.
- Pour into ice lolly moulds and place in the freezer for approximately 90 minutes.
- Add wooden ice lolly sticks just as the mixture starts to become hard, then return to freezer for at least four hours, or even better, overnight!
- Remove when frozen and enjoy!